Readiness for Common Core
ALL-NEW digital resource library packed with instruction, practice, and assessment, plus real-time reports.
Each teacher using Readiness for Common Core can access all grade levels 3-8 for every one of our best-selling series
Delivered digitally! Interactive practice can be assigned electronically to students or displayed with lessons on class whiteboard. Or print PDFs of lessons and practice — you decide!
PROVEN-EFFECTIVE LESSONS & PRACTICE
Successfully transition to the Common Core State Standards with proven content, available with the touch of your fingertip. Readiness for Common Core is entirely teacher-driven and facilitated.
- Model instruction with lessons that replicate 100% those in our premier student books
- Guide interactive practice and discussion
- Assign independent work that meets individual students where they learn best
Diagnose, assess progress, and evaluate standards mastery. The tools are all right here. Just choose the method you prefer!
- Ready-made assessments for ELA and math
- Build-a-Test feature that lets you create original assessments
Drive your instruction with up-to-the-minute data. Analyze items and sort results in meaningful ways — by lesson, assessment, class, or student — to track growth and proficiency. You determine how best to spend your classroom time!
- Identify exactly those standards and skills, and individual students, most in need of attention — then put hundreds of leveled Readiness lessons to work
- Data alerts are sent to the teacher dashboard when students are falling behind
Differentiate with ease! Draw from multiple grade levels to scaffold for students.
- Search specific Common Core State Standard, topic, or high-interest term to identify just the leveled lesson you need.
- The Readiness Bookshelf makes access a breeze for students, teachers, and parents — just click a book cover to get started! Plus, individual parent login facilitates communication with school.