Triumph Learning is always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in opportunities in our New York, NY or Jacksonville, FL locations, we welcome your inquiry. Please contact Diane Curtin at email@example.com. New opportunities are posted as they become available. Please check back frequently for new activity.
Location: 136 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
Triumph Learning has an opening for a Proposal Coordinator. The Proposal Coordinator will proactively address Vendor Applications, Requests for Proposals and Adoptions. This position requires high attention to detail and strong aptitude for establishing and adhering to schedules. The Proposal Coordinator will work closely with the Sales/Marketing/Editorial teams to ensure that all the criteria of a project are met and the final project is completed on deadline. This position reports to the Director of Strategic Initiatives.
- A bachelor’s degree along with strong organization skills and excellent written communication skills are required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and the K-12 education market are preferred but not required.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat, and experience working in time sensitive environments are needed.
- Complete vendor applications and registrations as required.
- Search for open RFPs through school district websites and provide thorough and accurate responses to the requirements listed in each RFP.
- Verify that all reviews, technical and legal, have been performed and that all response packages are sent in compliance with each RFP/application.
- Maintain the proposal management database on Salesforce.com and cross-train across other departments to provide assistance as needed.