Differentiate instruction with individual workbooks at different grade levels.
Developed around the best instructional practices for early learners, Common Core Clinics meet the rigorous demands of the new standards. The Clinics, a series of two to four workbooks per grade, are perfect for early implementers of the Common Core State Standards and focus on the essential skills behind each of the standards. With this flexible series, you can tailor your purchase to suit the instructional focus of your classroom.
Flexible. Affordable. Focused.
- Helps students develop number sense
- Math key words are defined in instruction and in the glossary
- Scaffolded instruction gives learners confidence and guides them toward independence
- Content-rich, full-color illustrations in grades 1–2 provide support for comprehension
- Short-answer and extended-response questions promote the required higher-order thinking skills
- Math Tools sections