Differentiate instruction with individual workbooks at different grade levels.
Perfect for early implementers of the Common Core State Standards, Common Core Clinics have been built around the structure and demands of the CCSS and pinpoint every required reading and language standard. The Clinics, a series of three workbooks per grade, have been developed around best practices for reading instruction, and focus on the essential skills behind each of the standards. With this flexible series, you can tailor your purchase to suit your instructional focus.
Flexible. Affordable. Focused.
- Targets Foundational Skills, Reading, Writing, and Language
- Lesson begin with teacher-led instruction, move on to guided practice, and end with independent skills application.
- Research-based, Gradual Release of Responsibility Model gives early learners confidence and guides them toward independence
- Open-ended questions promote higher-order critical thinking and abstract reasoning
- Content-rich, full-color illustrations in grades 1–2 provide support for comprehension
- Visual glossary, manipulative picture cards, and hands-on games enhance learning and interactivity