English Language Arts
Addresses Common Core and leads teachers and students to mastery:
- Balance of literary and informational text to address major standards shifts
- Leveled text for independent work to meet the needs of every student
- Rigorous analysis of text level using the CCSS model of measuring complexity
- Speaking and listening projects focused on collaboration and communication
- Plenty of tools to save time including sample answers, model written responses, rubrics, and graphic organizers.
“Each Coach lesson tied in all the ELA standards, not just reading, but it also had speaking, listening, and writing... So I was able to include different types of language arts in my reading block and cover more standards that way. It was easier to touch all the standards...” - 3rd grade ELA teacher, Kentucky elementary school